Software Description: PassMark BurnInTest Pro v9.0 Build 1003 Crack
BurnInTest is a software tool thatsimultaneously exercises all of the major components of a computer,to test for endurance and reliability.
The user can select the hardware components to test andindividually adjust the load placed on each one via slide bars.Each test reports results to its own window and results aresummarised along with any errors detected in the main programwindow. CPU, hard drives, CD ROM, CD burner, DVD, sound card, 2Dgraphics, 3D graphics, memory, network connection, serial ports,parallel port, USB 1.x and 2.0 ports, tape drive, video playbackand printer can all be tested at the same time.
BurnInTest Professional is a software that tests your system andgenerates reports.
Results can be saved to disk, printed or exported as a graphicalimage. Other features include periodic logging, a temperaturemonitoring interface, timed test runs, the display of systeminformation such as the CPU serial number, CPU speed and L2 cachesize.
BurnInTest is also available with serial, parallel and USB loopbackplugs and has comprehensive on line help. There are also the moreadvanced features of EMC testing to ANSI C63.4-1992, RAM testing to64GB and cyclic rebooting. Societies reliance on computers meansthat the cost of hardware failure can be enormous.
BurnInTest thoroughly exercises PC hardware in the shortest periodof time so intermittent or hidden problems are found before theyturn into a disaster. BurnInTest is suited to computer enthusiasts,hardware manufacturers, systems integrators and ‘overclockers’ whowant to cost effectively evaluate their systems.
Here are some key features of “BurnInTestProfessional”:
– Online help & PDF manual
– A customer style results certificate
– Support for printing results
– Logging of results to disk in user selectable levels of detail(in ASCII format & HTML formats)
– Timed test runs that will stop automatically at the expiry of theselected time or after a number of test cycles.
· The ability to save your results to disk as log file.
– ‘Notes’ and ‘Machine ID’ fields for storing your own auditinformation along with the saved log file.
– Support for copying the results to other applications (eg.MS-Word) via a variety of image formats. (BMP, GIF, EMF)
– The ability to select the level of load placed on each component,via the setting of a duty cycle for each test.
– Counters that count the total number of operations performed.
– An easy to use point and click interface
– Can be run from a USB drive or CD (under Windows)
– Summary system information including CPU type, CPU speed & Serialnumber.
– Temperature monitoring interface (with additional 3rd party IntelActive Monitor, HMonitor, MotherBoardMonitor and SpeedFansoftware)
– Laptop battery & UPS monitoring interface (with additionalBatteryMon software)
– Support for production line automation and detailed logging
– RAM testing beyond the 4GB barrier in Windows 2000, XP and Vista(up to 64GB of RAM)
– Printer testing using raw print files, or standard B&W orcolor testing
– MP3, Midi and Wave file playback for sound card testing
– Testing of up to 20 hard and floppy disks simultaneously
– Testing of up to 20 CD/DVD drives simultaneously
– CD / DVD testing using specialized test CD/DVDs (or use thecomplementary CD-Maker software). CD burner testing
– Windows shutdown and cyclic reboot testing (with complementaryRebooter software)
– Scrolling ‘H’s for Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) testing toANSI standard C63.4-1992
– Video RAM testing
– Testing the playback of Videos
– Support for SMART hard disk parameter checking
Installer Size: 63.6 MB