Software Description: Partition Bad Disk v3.4.1 + Activation Crack
One day you might hear strange sound from your hard drive. Thecomputer hangs when
reading/writing files, cloning partitions, formatting/checking thedisk. Windows finally fails to start up after bitter attempts ofreading data from HDD. The disk volumes disappear in the Explorer.Well, all these are probably caused by bad sectors on your HDD. Tofix this problem, you can isolate the bad sectors so that OS willignore/bypass them. Partition Bad Disk (PBD) cando all these annoying things for you by detecting/isolating badsectors and creating healthy partitions.
You can also adjust the properties of partitions such as the size,the start/stop postions at will, just like an ordinary partitionsoftware. The second bad block isolation method is marking badclusters in the file system. You can now use PBD Super Formatoption to format the partition and hide bad clusters smoothly.
Bad sectors(or bad blocks, bad clusters) are the areas on the diskthat can not be read or written. Bad sectors are classified intotwo categories: logical bad sector and phyical bad sector. Logicalbad sector can be repaired by software while phyical bad sector ishard to fix. Bad sectors should be blocked out, otherwise you willmeet problem reading or writing files, and if bad sectors are oftenread and written, they may propagate to originally healthy part ofdisk. Use Partition Bad Disk to isolate/hide bad sectors sothat they can not be used to store files.
Here are some key features of “Here are some keyfeatures of “Partition Bad Disk”:
– High-efficient and error-robust disk scan algorithm. You won’twait for a whole night just to see your computer hangs or makeslittle progress in scanning the disk
– You can stop the scan at anytime and continue it later. PBD willsave the scan results automatically so that you need not scan thedisk again when you want to adjust the partitions next time
– Almost no limitation about the number of createdpartitions/logical disks
– Visualized disk diagram makes it easy to use. Just click theblocks in the diagram and assigned them to partitions. You canadjust the size of, the start/stop positions of, the type ofpartitions and split/combine partitions at will
– Provided advanced partitioning strategies. Choose a strategy, andPBD does the rest
– Super Format option allows you to mark bad clusters at filesystem level. This is useful if you want to create a largepartition thus have to include some bad sectors in it(the badsectors will be mapped out after formatting). It is much fasterthan traditional format when dealing with massive bad sectors, andit never hangs. Currently only FAT is supported. You can convertthe formatted partition from FAT to NTFS using the command: convertX:/fs:ntfs
– Even your disk has no bad sectors, you can also use PBD as anordinary easy-to-use partition software
Installer Size: 10.85 MB