Software Description: Active Password Changer Pro v7.0 Build 9 Cracked
Active Password Changer is a DOS-based solutioncreated for resetting local administrator and user passwords onWindows XP / 2003 / 2000 / NT systems in case an Administratorspassword is forgotten or lost. You do not need to re-install andre-configure it.
Forgotten password recovery software has a simple FDISK-like userinterface, supports multiple hard disk drives, is able to detectseveral SAM databases (in case multiple OS were installed on onevolume) and pick the right one before starting the passwordrecovery process.
A list of local users is displayed, you just need to choose the oneto reset the password for. It also resets User is Disabled flag (ifany) and sets Password never expires to avoid possible userblocking after password has been reset.
With Active Password Changer you can log in as a particular userwith a blank password.
Here are some key features of “Active PasswordChanger”:
– Can be placed to and run from bootable floppy or CD
– Has simple FDISK-like user interface
– Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems
– Supports large hard disk drives (more than 200GB)
– Supports IDE ATA SATA & SCSI hard disk drives
– Recovers passwords on multiple partitions and hard diskdrives
– Detects and displays all Microsoft Security Databases (SAM)
– Displays list of all local users
– Displays full account information for any local user
– Resets administrator’s password
– Resets user’s password
– Resets “User is Disabled” flag
– Sets “Password Never Expires” flag for user account
Installer Size: 285.02 MB