Software Description: Suncross Network Drive Manager v220.127.116.11 + Activation Crack
Why do you need Network Drive Manager? Network Drive Manager isa dedicated software for managing network drives that brings addedvalue to home users, small business users and large enterpriseusers that access network drives in a (wireless) network.
During Windows logon NDM ensures that all network drives under itscontrol get connected and activated, where after they areperiodically reconnected to prevent deactivation.
In case network resources are not (yet) available or if theconnection with a network resource is temporarily lost (e.g. whenresuming a notebook from standby or if a wireless networkconnection was interrupted), NDM actively attempts to reconnect thenetwork drives.
Optionally it can run programs, open documents or mount TrueCryptvolumes after a network drive has been successfully connected.What’s wrong with mapping network drives in Windows?
Windows doesn’t take the trouble to ensure network drives getproperly connected after logon which frequently results in networkdrives that are visible in Windows Explorer, but that are notactive. This causes problems, e.g. when a network drive is used forcentrally storing data like documents or settings.
Applications that use these centrally stored files will complain oreven fail to start because the network location is not accessible.Even if Windows manages to connect network drives properly atstartup, the next problem is that these network drives getdeactivated (i.e. become inaccessible) after a certain amount ofidle time.
This might result in complaining applications again because they’renot able to access their data on disk. It can even end in data lossif applications don’t anticipate on these scenarios and if theWindows write caching mechanism produces “Windows Delayed WriteFailed” messages.
Here are some key features of “Network DriveManager”:
– Ensures all network drives that are under control of NDM getconnected and activated.
– Network drives are kept alive to prevent deactivation.
– Built-in reconnect mechanism in case network drives or networkresources are not (yet) available.
– Support for import existing network drives.
– Ability to run programs or to documents when a network drive hasbeen successfully connected.
– TrueCrypt integration: automatically mount TrueCrypt volumes whena network drive has been successfully connected.
– Compact status information of the managed network drives in thesystem tray and comprehensive status information in the mainscreen.
– Support for connecting network drives using a different username.
– Alert mechanism when the connection with a network drive is lostand when it is restored.
– Fully customizable.
– Uses few computer resources such as memory and hard diskspace.
Installer Size: 2.1 MB