Software Description: Mozilla Firefox v56.0.1 x86/x64 + Activation Crack
The Firefox project (formerly Firebird, whichwas formerly Phoenix) is a redesign of Mozilla’s browser component,written using the XUL user interface language and designed to becross-platform.
Firefox is a small, fast and very easy to use browser that offersmany advantages over other web browsers, such as the ability toblock pop-up windows and the tabbed browsing.
Here are some key features of “Firefox”:
– Comprehensive popup controls to keep unwanted advertising offyour desktop;
– A tab browsing mode that lets you open several pages in a singlewindow, allowing you to load links in the background withoutleaving the page you’re on;
– Integrated search (powered by Google);
– Industry leading accessibility with Find As You Type – find linksand page text by simply typing;
– Simplified privacy controls that let you cover your tracks moreeffectively;
– A streamlined browser window that lets you see more of the pagethan any other browser while at the same time being moreconfigurable;
– A large variety of free downloadable extensions and themes thatadd specific functionality and visual changes to the browser.
– Add-ons installed by third party programs are now disabled bydefault
– Added a one-time add-on selection dialog to manage previouslyinstalled add-ons
– Added Twitter to the search bar
– Added a preference to load tabs on demand, improving start-uptime when windows are restored
– Improved tab animations when moving, reordering, or detachingtabs
– Improved performance and memory handling
– Added CORS support for cross-domain textures in WebGL
– Added support for HTML5 context menus
– Added support for insertAdjacentHTML
– Improved CSS hyphen support for many languages
– Improved WebSocket support
– Fixed several stability issues
Installer Size: ~