Software Description: FlashFXP v5.4.0 Build 3947 Cracked
FlashFXP is the premier FTP, FTPS, SFTP, FXPclient that has gained rapid popularity due to its simple interfaceand advanced functionality. We at OpenSight Software, LLC aim toprovide high quality software with customer focused support. Theenclosed documentation will help guide new users getting startedwith FlashFXP while also allowing insight into some of the moreadvanced/unknown features of FlashFXP.
Thanks for choosing FlashFXP; we hope you find it fun and easy touse.
FTP (short for File Transfer Protocol) is the most commonprotocol used to transfer files on the internet. FlashFXP gets itsname from from FXP, a method for site-to-site FTP transfers thatare not first routed through a client machine.
The latest version introduces SFTP support. SFTP (short for SSHFile Transfer Protocol) is a method of accessing, transferring,managing files over a reliable data stream (extension to SSHversion 2.0) to provide secure file transfer.
FlashFXP continues to strife to bring to the end user the bestexperience, features and ease of use.
Here are some key features of “FlashFXP”:
– High performance FTP file transfers.
– On-the-fly compression (MODE Z).
– Download and upload speed limiting.
– Support for FEAT and “stat -l” fast directory listing reducesoverhead and improves compatibilty.
– Remote Server folder caching.
– Improved performance on multiple small file transfers.
– FTP Client.
– FTPS Client.
– SFTP Client.
– Active and passive mode transfers.
– HTTP and FTP Proxy.
– SOCKS 4/5 Proxy (including support for active modetransfers).
– Firewall support.
– Fully recursive file transferring.
– Site-to-Site (FXP) transfers.
– Internal ident server.
– Independent per-site connectivity support.
– Automatic PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
– Integrated file transfer scheduling system.
– Easy file management.
– Change remote file/folder permissions recursively.
– Remote file editing and automatic upload on save.
– Edit multiple remote files simultaneously.
– Remote server file search with powerful right-click features,change file attributes, view, edit, move, delete, queue, andtransfer.
– Skip list.
– Selective transfer rule system.
– Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
– Grouped SITE custom commands.
– Priority transfer list.
– Extensive command line switches.
– Ability to change default file viewer/editor.
– Secure FTP (FTPS) using SSL/TLS.
– SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
– S/Key password encryption.
– Application password protection.
– SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) transfers.
– Clear Command Channel (CCC) support for SSL/TLS FTPconnections.
– Trusted root certification validation via windows certificatestorage.
– Windows explorer like interface.
– Drag and drop transfers.
– Visually compare folder content.
– Synchronized browsing.
– Pattern based file highlighting.
– Folder bookmarks.
– Multi-Proxy manager with password prompting capabilities.
– Site manager.
– Basic scheduling system.
– Transfer graph.
– Windows 7 jumplist support for connection history and sitepinning.
– “minimi” file transfer view.
– Automatic and manual time zone support.
– Automatic transfer resume.
– Transfer rules based on size.
– Automatic ASCII/Binary selection.
– Anti-idle keeps connection active.
– Roll back on file transfer resume to prevent corruption.
– Transfer files of all sizes, no 2gb/4gb file size limit.
Installer Size: 5.83 MB