Software Description: CommView v6.5.764 x86/x64 Crack
Network security administrators require advanced software toolsin order to keep an eye on the LAN activity, capture and analyzeboth sent and received packets. CommView is anintuitive application that serves this exact purpose, enablingusers to monitor the network traffic.
The application can only be used with dial-up or Ethernet networks,but a Wi-Fi monitoring edition is also available. It aims to gatherinformation with regard to the latest initiated IP connections,transferred packets, sessions, opened ports, hosts, VoIP and decodethe extracted data.
Within its user-friendly and well-organized window, you can viewa list of the active network connections and network statisticaldata (bandwidth utilization, traffic reports in real time).Furthermore, CommView is capable of analyzing individual datapackets and display their source and destination, network accesspoints, used protocols, ports, channels and nodes.
The powerful filtering system enables you to create rules thatexclude certain packets and capture others, while the customizablealarms help you set automatic text, sound and e-mail notificationsfor specific events, such as the detection of suspicious packets,unidentified connections or bandwidth threshold exceeding.
With the help of this application, you can read call logs andgenerate reports concerning H.323 or SIP voice communicationsessions, errors and endpoints. It provides support for the mostwidespread protocols and allows you to easily reconstruct TCPsessions or UDP streams.
CommView enables you to search for hex data within the capturedpackets, import them to other similar applications or save them tolog files for later reference. Also, IP addresses can be exportedto SmartWhois for performing address lookup. Additionally, it comeswith a packet generator, remote monitoring and performancestatistics reports.
Combining ease of use with an advanced feature set, CommViewprovides a complete set of tools for monitoring the traffic,analyzing the content of the transferred data and viewing networkstatistics.
Here are some key features of “CommView”:
– View detailed IP connections statistics: IP addresses, ports,sessions, etc.
– Reconstruct TCP sessions.
– Map packets to the application that is sending or receivingthem.
– View protocols distribution, bandwidth utilization, and networknodes charts and tables.
– Generate traffic reports in real time.
– Browse captured and decoded packets in real time.
– Search for strings or hex data in captured packet contents.
– Import and export packets in Sniffer, EtherPeek, AiroPeek,Observer, NetMon, and Tcpdump formats, export packets in hex andtext formats.
– Configure alarms that can notify you about important events, suchas suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, unknownaddresses, etc.
– Create your own plug-ins for decoding any protocol.
– Exchange data with your application over TCP/IP.
– Export any IP address to SmartWhois for quick, easy IPlookup.
Installer Size: 33.79 MB