Software Description: R v3.4.1 for Windows Full Crack
R is a language and environment for statisticalcomputing and graphics. It is a GNU project which is similar to theS language and environment which was developed at Bell Laboratories(formerly AT&T, now Lucent Technologies) by John Chambers andcolleagues. R can be considered as a different implementation of S.There are some important differences, but much code written for Sruns unaltered under R.
R provides a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinearmodelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis,classification, clustering, …) and graphical techniques, and ishighly extensible. The S language is often the vehicle of choicefor research in statistical methodology, and R provides an OpenSource route to participation in that activity.
One of R’s strengths is the ease with which well-designedpublication-quality plots can be produced, including mathematicalsymbols and formulae where needed. Great care has been taken overthe defaults for the minor design choices in graphics, but the userretains full control.
R is available as Free Software under the terms of the FreeSoftware Foundation’s GNU General Public License in source codeform. It compiles and runs on a wide variety of UNIX platforms andsimilar systems (including FreeBSD and Linux), Windows andMacOS.
The R environment
R is an integrated suite of software facilities for datamanipulation, calculation and graphical display.
– an effective data handling and storage facility,
– a suite of operators for calculations on arrays, in particularmatrices,
– a large, coherent, integrated collection of intermediate toolsfor data analysis,
– graphical facilities for data analysis and display eitheron-screen or on hardcopy, and
– a well-developed, simple and effective programming language whichincludes conditionals, loops, user-defined recursive functions andinput and output facilities.
The term “environment” is intended to characterize it as a fullyplanned and coherent system, rather than an incremental accretionof very specific and inflexible tools, as is frequently the casewith other data analysis software.
Installer Size: 76.8 MB