Software Description: NoSQL Manager for MongoDB v220.127.116.11 + Activation Crack
Our MongoDB GUI tool unites friendly UI and Shell power.Intuitive interface and high performance of the desktop applicationin combination with support of all the MongoDB, MongoDB Enterpriseand MongoDB on Azure Cosmos DB latest features allow to save timefor beginners and professional database developers andadministrators.
Here are some key features of “NoSQL Manager forMongoDB”:
– Full support for MongoDB and MongoDB Enterprise versions from 2.2to 3.6
– Support for MongoDB on Azure Cosmos DB
– Certified on MongoDB Enterprise. Supports Kerberos, LDAP andMONGODB-X509 authentications
– Full functional MongoDB GUI Shell with code autocompletion,syntax highlighting and hints
– Support of replica sets, standalone hosts and sharded clustersconnections
– Easy-to-use document viewer and editor with Tree, Table and JSONview modes
– Simple view and management of all MongoDB objects: databases,collections, views, indices, users, roles and functions
– SSH tunneling for MongoDB connections
– Import tables from MySQL and SQL Server databases
– Copying collections between MongoDB databases and servers
– Export documents to CSV, XML, JSON and XLSX file formats
– Import documents from JSON and CSV files
– LINQ Query Tool
Full functional intelligent GUI Shell
You can use all commands of MongoDB Shell in our tool as easy as itcan be! You can edit results of the db.collection.find() commands.Autocompletion allows to autocomplete the collection names andmethods in MongoDB and Shell commands. As text is typed into theShell, the context of the cursor within the command provides anindication of whether the user needs a collection completion or amethod completion. The collection completion provides a list ofcollection available in the current database. You can use Tree,Table or JSON mode to view the commands results.
Easy-to-use document viewer
Easy document navigation, view and editing, limits to maximizeperformance, GUI editors for all MongoDB data types. Ability tofilter and order documents. Tree, Table or JSON documentrepresentation.
Simple view and management of all MongoDBobjects
Create and drop databases, manage collections and their indices,manage users, roles and functions, store and retrieve files usingGridFS. Copy databases, duplicate collections and indices.
SSH tunneling for MongoDB connections
The SSH Options of the Registration Server dialog allows you toenable SSH tunneling for Mongo connections and to set all thenecessary SSH tunneling parameters. The SSH tunneling featureensures secure connection to Mongo servers when works over insecureconnection channels. You can also use SSH tunnel to get access toremote Mongo servers that accept local connections only. You canspecify own SSH tunnel for each replica set member.
Map-Reduce operations editor
File Manager tool to work with GridFS
Easy GridFS navigation, adding and removing files, GridFS bucketsmanaging. Adding separate files or files from a directory by amask.
Stored files can be saved easily to a disk or opened inExplorer.
UI for mongodump, mongorestore and mongotoputilities
Perform backup and restore operations easily using nativemongodump.exe and mongorestore.exe utilities with comfortable UI.Please note: Mongo utilities aren’t included into the toolinstallation package, you can download them free from MongoDBofficial site.
Multiple Mongo host/database connections
Register, specify individual connection settings for each MongoDBhost or replica set and use as many hosts as you need. You can workwith all databases of a host or specify databases you haveprivileges to work with.
Installer Size: 41 MB
Download Links : NoSQL Manager for MongoDB v18.104.22.168 Crack Patch