Software Description: InstallShield 2015 SP1 Premier Edition v220.127.116.110 Crack Serial
InstallShield is the world’s leading Windowsinstaller development solution. InstallShield is designed to enabledevelopment teams to be more agile, collaborative and flexible whenbuilding reliable InstallScript and Windows Installer (MSI)installations for PCs, servers, Web and virtual applications.InstallShield is the only software installer that can directlyconvert MSIs to Microsoft App-V virtual packages.
New opportunities and fast-paced change continue to pervade thetechnology marketplace. To keep up, application producers need toadapt quickly, get to market faster, and deliver a seamless,contemporary customer experience. The global de facto standard onmore than 500 million PCs and servers, InstallShield is a strategicsoftware installation development solution designed for traditionaland agile development teams and their Windows and virtualizedinstallation requirements. InstallShield includes automated toolsto productize, install, and bundle software in applicationvirtualization and traditional EXE and MSI formats.
Software customers are also adapting to the new technologylandscape. To support this transition, InstallShield continues toinvest in providing software developers with support for the latestdesktop computing technologies, and unique solutions that simplifythe deployment of web/server applications to cloud, virtual, andtraditional environments.
Simplify virtual and cloud-based deployments
– Use multi-tier installation templates to deploy Web/serverapplications as a single cloud-ready package
– Deploy to hybrid cloud databases with Microsoft Azure SQLDatabase support
– Support enterprise application virtualization adoption byvalidating compatibility and creating Microsoft App-V packages
Most popular solution for Microsoft Windows and VisualStudio support
– Comprehensive support for Microsoft Windows 7 & 8.x andWindows 10 – the fast, easy way to build Windows installers
– Create installations directly within Microsoft Visual Studio
– Support enterprise customers with ISO 19770-2 software inventorytags, PowerShell scripting, and Sideloading of Windows StoreApps
Deliver a seamless customer user experience
– Create installers that match your company and product brandingwith InstallShield’s Advanced UI editor
– Support continuous release processes by streaming the latestupdates and patches at install time, ensuring users always installthe latest version
– Localize installation text in 35 different languages
What’s New in InstallShield 2015:
– Windows 10 – Confidently build installations that support thelatest Windows releases, including Windows 10, Windows 8.1 andWindows Server 2012 R2. InstallShield can also build pure 64-bitMSIs to support Windows Server® Core configurations where WoW64 maybe disabled.
– Microsoft® Visual Studio® Integration – Integrate InstallShield2015 with the latest Visual Studio releases, including VisualStudio 2015. When integrated with Visual Studio and MSBuild,InstallShield can add project output groups to your installationand integrate into your source control and solution buildprocess.
– Support Latest Microsoft Certificate Requirements – Be preparedfor Microsoft’s signature requirements for 2016 withInstallShield’s new support for SHA-256 certificates anddigests.
– Automation Interface for Advanced UI and Suite/Advanced UIProjects – Support continuous integration practices and reducemanual editing by leveraging automation scripts to add files andfeatures, change installation properties, and initiate builds forInstallShield MSI, InstallScript, Advanced UI and Suite/Advanced UIprojects.
Windows 10 Support
Confidently deploy your applications to the latest Windowsversions, including Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012R2. Build pure 64-bit installations for Windows Server® Coreconfigurations where WoW64 may be disabled.
Windows Installer (MSI) Installations
Quickly and easily create Windows Installer (MSI) installationswith advanced support for SQL databases, IIS web sites, XML editingand much more with InstallShield’s intuitive graphical developmentenvironment.
Achieve maximum flexibility in your installations withInstallScript—a powerful and easy-to-use scripting language. Createscript-based installations and Windows Installer CustomActions.
Simplify Complex Installations with Suite/Advanced UIProjects
InstallShield’s Suite/Advanced UI projects support installingMicrosoft Web Deploy files to simplify the deployment of webapplications. Suite/Advanced UI installations can bundle MSIs,EXEs, Microsoft Web Deploy files and more. They can be bundled withdependencies, server configuration tasks, database scripts, and allthe required components of a complex multi-server application.
Convert MSIs to Microsoft® App-V™ 5.1
Provide flexible installation options for your enterprise customersby creating both Microsoft App-V 5.1 packages and Windows InstallerMSI installations from the same build process. Improve your team’sability to quickly test and troubleshoot customer issues byproviding them with instant streaming access to virtualizedinstances of multiple product versions. *Requires MicrosoftApp-V.
Application Virtualization Suitability Testing
Validate that your product is compatible with the leadingapplication virtualization formats including Microsoft App-V,VMware®, ThinApp™ and Citrix XenApp™.
Support the Latest Microsoft CertificateRequirements
Be prepared for 2016’s new signature requirements with support forSHA-256 certificates and digests.
InstallShield’s development tools are available in both English andJapanese language editions. Localize installations usingInstallShield’s default run-time strings in 35 languages, and addyour own strings for other languages. Add conditions to deliverdifferent files, registry entries and other resources for eachsupported language.
Install Web Applications to Microsoft® Azure™ and MicrosoftIIS using Microsoft Web Deploy
With the new support for Microsoft Web Deploy, Suite/Advanced UIinstallations give your customers the flexibility to deploy webapplications to their choice of infrastructure—local machines,remote servers in the data center or to Microsoft Azure in thecloud.
Support continuous integration practices and reduce manual editingby leveraging automation scripts to add files and features, changeinstallation properties and settings, and initiate project buildsfor InstallShield MSI, InstallScript, Advanced UI andSuite/Advanced UI projects.
Provision Virtual Machines from the InstallShield IDE forTesting Installations
Reduce testing time and eliminate manual steps by automaticallyprovisioning virtual machines; choose test image snapshots, poweron virtual machines, and stage setups directly from theInstallShield IDE. Supports VMware® vSphere, VMware Workstation,and Microsoft Hyper-V®.
Microsoft Team Foundation Server Integration
Compile, build and manage InstallShield projects on TFS buildservers. Use Team Explorer to configure, schedule, and queue buildsfor InstallShield projects together with Visual Studio solutionbuilds.
Microsoft® Visual Studio® Integration
Integrate InstallShield 2015 with the latest Visual Studioreleases, including Visual Studio 2015. When integrated with VisualStudio and MSBuild, InstallShield can add project output groups toyour installation and integrate into your source control andsolution build processes.
InstallShield Standalone Build
Support continuous integration practices by building InstallShieldprojects on a separate clean build system.
Integrate installation development into agile development processesby creating a distributed collaborative team. Enable developers,technical writers and other contributors to create and manage theirown sections of the installation.
Installer Size: 199 MB