Software Description: Software Companions GerbView v7.71 x86/x64 Crack Serial
GerbView is an advanced but easy to useapplication that enables you to view, print, convert and markupGerber, HPGL, HPGL/2, Excellon and raster files. GerbView supportsboth RS274D and RS274X (with embedded aperture information) Gerberformats. You can use GerbView to convert from the old RS274D Gerberstandard to the new RS274X with embedded aperture information.
GerbView is an application that packs all the necessary featuresfor helping you view, print and markup Gerber, HPGL and EXcellonfiles.
The app sports a user-friendly interface and a clean layout, thatallows users to perform several actions on the go. You can drag anddrop the documents directly into the main window, or add them byusing the browse function. Hotkeys are also available, and they canbe reassigned.
It is possible to create a workspace that can include multiplefiles. The workspace can be exported or imported, provided that thefile format is GBW.
Not only does the program help you open and check out the contentof your documents, but it also provides some editing tools, such asarrows, lines, images, ellipses and polygons. You can even add textand images to your documents, and save the workspace to a separatefile.
GerbView supports metric and imperial coordinates, and it allowsusers to add headers and footers, copy the selected region to theClipboard, and then paste it into another Windows application.
You may opt for color or black and white printing, and you can alsopreview the documents before printing them.
It is possible to export HPGL, Gerber and Excellon to the followingfile formats: Autodesk DXF, Audodesk DWF, CGM, HPGL/2, Adobe PDF,and others.
The program can save the documents to raster formats, such as TIFF,CALS, PNG, JPEG, PDF and BMP.
In conclusion, GerbView can be described as a handy tool that canhelp you manage Gerber, HPGL and Excellon files. It bundles manyuseful features, and can be used by beginners and expertsalike.
– View, print, markup and convert Gerber, HPGL/2, Excellon andraster formats.
– Convert Gerber, Excellon and HPGL/2 files to AutoDesk DXF, AdobePDF and other formats.
– Convert multiple Gerber files to a multi layer PDF, DWF or DXFfile.
– Query for entity information in Gerber, HPGL/2 and Excellonfiles.
– Measure distances, areas and perimeters, with our withoutsnapping to pads and tracks.
– Both metric and imperial coordinates supported.
– Support for absolute or relative coordinates.
– Highlight selected apertures in Gerber files.
– Add files of different formats to a single workspace.
– No limit for number of files within a workspace (only limited bymemory).
– TIFF, CALS, BMP, PNG and JPEG files can be added to a Workspace(for logos etc.).
– Rotate added files by any angle.
– Copy selected region to clipboard, and paste into another Windowsapplication
– User defined header and footer for printing.
– Color or Black & White Printing.
– Scaled print or fit to paper.
– Full mode print preview.
– Poster mode for printing big format drawings on eg. multiple A4pages.
– Print to all Windows supported plotter and printer devices.
– Save whole Workspace or single files as raster files. Supportedformats includes: TIFF (CCITT-G4,CCITT-G3,Packbits), CALS, AdobePDF, Windows BMP, PNG and JPEG.
– Add markup using lines, text, rectangles, images, polygons,arrows and ellipses.
– Powerful markup features such as highlighted, hatched or solidfilled areas.
– Truetype fonts used for markup text entities.
– Ortho mode for fast drawing of horizontal and vertical markuplines.
– Fully customizable user interface.
Installer Size: 18.3 + 20.6 MB