Software Description: FumeFX v4.0.0 for 3Ds Max 2013 Crack Serial
FumeFX offers many innovations andartist-friendly improvements that provide unique control over thesimulation. Features such as a GPU accelerated Preview Window,simulation of nested grids, support for Space Warp deformers andnewly added Effectors will allow you to approach VFX sceneconstruction in a completely different and more flexiblemanner.
In collaboration with Digic Pictures and Luma Pictures, Sitni Satihas released the FumeFX for Maya. Each of these respectablefacilities’ pipelines are based on Autodesk’s Maya, ensuring thatFumeFX for Maya is ready for production environments.
Effectors are the most valuable and the most powerful feature ofthis release. With just a few mouse clicks, artists can tweak thelaws of physics or alter any simulated field based on built-inrules. For example, Effectors can drive setups where vorticity iscontrolled by velocity, gravity is controlled by smoke color andfire is created in voxels where velocity is above a user-definedthreshold. All of this can be further refined by powerful testconditions or even confined to the Effector’s gizmo.
RenderWarps are another great tool that will find application onmany VFX shots. This feature allows users to apply space warps suchas FFD, Bend, Taper and Noise to precomputed FumeFX caches. AsRenderWarps are a post-process, re-simulation is not needed.
N-Sim enables artists to connect several grids together and executetheir simulations simultaneously as one big simulation. Thisapproach can be invaluable for increasing the level of detail inscene setups such as a rocket launching.
FumeFX adds support for AfterBurn Daemons such as Void Daemon orSwird Daemon. For optimal workflow, Daemon’s user interface isdisplayed directly inside the FumeFX.
The GPU accelerated Preview Window is another time-saver, providinginstant feedback for adjusting rendering parameters. Self-shadowsare computed extremely fast and the user can orbit the cameraaround FumeFX with self-shadows in real-time(1). FumeFX alsosupports preview with geometry included in simulation.
FumeFX has been production proven in titles such as Hugo, GhostRider: Spirit of Vengeance,Thor, Priest, 2012, Skyline,Suckerpunch, Spiderman 3, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, SupermanReturns, Iron Man, The Host (Gwoemul) and various games cinematicssuch as Warhammer Online, Classic Transformers, Dante’s Inferno andothers.
– Production proven results demonstrate this technology’s abilityto achieve realistic smoke and fire effects for cutting-edgeindustry applications.
– FumeFX supplements the user’s artistic vision with the power ofreal-world physics for the ultimate in both style and realism.
– GPU accelerated Preview Windows with self-shadows andgeometry.
– A multitude of parameters and FumeFX helpers give users maximumcontrol of the fluid’s behavior and appearance.
– Easy to use, basic effects can be created with just a fewclicks.
– Options include the use of powerful AFC and Gradient controls,which are unified through all Sitni Sati products.
– Plug-in design incorporates extensive support for Particle Flowand Thinking Particles.
– Dynamic simulations allow for bi-directional influence betweenFumeFX and particle systems.
– Advanced scripting via MAXScript is possible with almost everyaspect of FumeFX, including access to all simulation data.
– FumeFX is capable of dynamic interaction with other sceneobjects.
– Simulation of nested grids in one go (N-Sim).
– Powerfull Effectors that can control almost every parameter on aper-voxel basis.
– Application of various Space Warp deformers on caches.
– FumeFX can use Variable Density solver that uses smoke densityand temperature as variables.
– Start simulations from scratch or by using other simulationresults as a starting point.
– Stop, pause and continue simulations at any point.
– Simulation is multithreaded – users can select how many CPU’s todedicate to their simulation.
– Users can watch the simulation progress in the interactive GPUaccelerated Preview Window.
– Interactive simulation allows user to change almost everyparameter during the simulation and see it’s influence on thesimulation result.
– Draft simulations can be created in mere minutes for fastpreviewing.
– Multiple advection schemes that can minimize numericaldissipation.
– User has control of which data is written to output files forrendering and further processing.
– Wavelet Turbulence algorithm quickly adds extra detail to lowresolution simulation caches while preserving the existing overallmotion.
– Retimer is a very efficient and fast method to slow down or speedup caches without the need to re-run simulation.
– Post Processing module can significantly reduce cache size byoptimizing grid size around smoke/fire. It also allows users todecide which channels will be excluded from the final caches.
– mental ray for 3ds Max renderer support – available for bothWindows and Linux.
– The GPU accelerated Preview Window gives users almost instantfeedback on render settings.
– Fast self-shadowing is produced through an Illumination Map whichis integrated inside of the FumeFX object.
– A highly efficient Multiple Scattering model enhances lightdispersion throughout fluid and between multiple FumeFX grids..
– Fluid Mapping integrates procedural map details with fluidmotion.
– The dynamic FusionWorks atmospheric renderer provides:
– Render Elements: Fire, Smoke, Velocity
– Proper blending with AfterBurn and ScatterVL Pro.
– Balanced mixing of FumeFX and compatible atmospherics with 3dsMax Fog
– Ability to apply Image Motion Blur
– Option to affect Effect Channel
– Z depth
Installer Size: ~