Software Description: FiberSIM v14.1.3 x64 + Full Crack
The Fibersim portfolio of software forcomposites engineering is used by numerous leading manufacturers inthe aerospace, automotive, marine, and wind energy industries.Fibersim supports all of the unique and complex design andmanufacturing methodologies necessary to engineer innovative,durable, and lightweight composite products and parts.
It’s also the only comprehensive software that addresses theentire composites engineering process — from conception, laminatedefinition, and ply creation through simulation, documentation, andmanufacturing. Fibersim is integrated into the leading commercial3D CAD systems (Catia, NX and Creo Parametric) to help you capturea complete digital composite product definition. And Fibersim goesbeyond CAD to create a customized environment that enables you to’work how you think’ when designing innovative products that createa competitive advantage.
Here are some key features of “Fibersim”:
– Enabling engineers to specify laminates and select the best plycreation methodology for the job, be it ply-based, zone-based orstructure-based design
– Automatically creating ply geometry by defining transitions withsequence, drop-off, and stagger profiles that automaticallypopulate the CAD model, as opposed to the tedious process ofmanually creating the CAD curves for each ply
– Generating variable offset surfaces and solids, including mock-upsurfaces for interference checking, mating surfaces for partsjoined together, and tooling surfaces for manufacturing
– Verifying and communicating design requirements by automaticallygenerating engineering documentation and/or Microsoft Exceltables
– Simulating part producibility based on material and manufacturingprocess, which provides early feedback and enhances developmentprocess efficiency
– Defining manufacturing boundaries and details, such as splices,darts, and tape courses, to reduce costs and time-to-part
– Automatically creating manufacturing documentation for factoryfloor instruction that ensures consistent layup and productquality
– Automatically generating manufacturing data — such as flatpatterns and data to drive automated cutting machines, laserprojection systems, fiber placement machines, and tape layingmachines — and sharing it downstream and across the enterprise
Installer Size: 287.41 MB