Software Description: AVEVA PDMS v12.1 SP4.14 + Activation Crack
AVEVA PDMS, part of the AVEVA Plant portfolio,enables companies to make immediate and substantial productivitygains on their projects from the new capability delivered on aproven design platform with new exciting capabilities. Existingcustomers will further benefit from a seamless upgrade andcompatibility with associated AVEVA Plant products, such as theworld leading AVEVA Global product for distributed projectexecution.
The release is packed full of productivity improvements withease of use, rule-based design, automation and faster deployment atthe heart of the developments.
“The release of AVEVA PDMS and associated products represents over300 man-years of investment that will truly provide our customerswith improved competitive advantage. Furthermore, it demonstratesour commitment to the ‘continual progression’ of AVEVA’s productdevelopment strategy” said Dave Wheeldon, Group Product DevelopmentDirector.
“With the release of AVEVA PDMS 12.0, we really do take thistechnology platform to new heights of productivity, not just forthe end users and designers but across the whole project, offeringfurther fabrication and construction savings by extending the scopeand ability to control, manage and share project informationglobally.”
Here are some key features of “AVEVA PDMS”:
– Extensive enhancements to the advanced engineering applicationsfor designing equipment, piping, ducting, structural steel, andsupports – all of which are presented to the user in an easy to useMicrosoft office look and feel, increasing familiarity and reducingdesign time.
– An area which has been particularly enhanced is the use of designrule technology. Piping engineers will have a rule-based automaticpipe routing & quality checking feature as standard, and alldisciplines will benefit from the new object associations whichhave been introduced into the plant model. These allow keyrelationships to be defined and continuously monitored as thedesign progresses and changes. The technology is used to goodeffect in a new hole management application to assist the vitalinter-discipline control & coordination.
– The new catalogue and specification management application thatis easy to use and reduces the effort required to create and modifycatalogue and specification items, reducing the need for specialistskills in this area.
– New database and customisation IPR protection capability enablescustomers to more securely share their critical data withsub-contractors and partners while reducing the risk of copy ormodification.
– The new access platforms, stairs and ladders application: afurther example of rule-based design, enabling ease of modificationof complex access configurations, and providing accurate materialand weight reports.
– Extensive customisation and configuration capabilities, utilisingMicrosoft .NET, and these too have been greatly enhanced to enablecustomers to further optimise, tailor and control functionality inline with their work processes and standards.
– The new and innovative approach to P&ID integration – alsopioneered with the release of AVEVA PDMS 12.0. P&IDs frommultiple authoring tools can be consolidated into a singleschematic model of the plant, which can then be used to build andcompare with the 3D plant model. The schematic model is a new openenvironment that brings P&ID and 3D data together for the firsttime on a globally-deployable shared technology platform. Theschematic model data is fully managed within the AVEVA PDMS 12.0environment and new AVEVA P&ID Manager and AVEVA P&ID 3DIntegrator products are being introduced to work with this as partof AVEVA’s open P&ID strategy.
Installer Size: 1275 MB