Software Description: Altair HyperForm Solista v14.0 x64 Cracked
Altair Engineering, the leading provider of high-end, open CAEsoftware solutions for modeling, visualization, optimization andprocess automation, announced the release ofHyperForm Solista, is a comprehensivefinite-element-based sheet metal forming simulation framework.
HyperForm is an industry proven comprehensive simulation softwaresolution for stamping and tooling industries. It allows to engineerand optimize all aspects of stamped product development cycle fromconcept design to finished part for metals and composites.
HyperForm leverages years of Altair’s experience inmanufacturing simulation , process design and combines several ofAltair’s state-of-the-art technologies from Geometry manipulationto model setup; fast, reliable and scalable finite element solver;Optimization technology; powerful post-processing in an intuitiveand natural workflow familiar to designers and engineers forefficient stamping product and process development.
HyperForm is a comprehensive solution with specialized features toanalyze and optimize each phase of the product development cycle.Also integrated to reap benefits of simultaneous engineeringminimizing total cost.
– Product Design: Early manufacturing feasibility using fastestOne-step solver.
– Costing: Blank nesting for optimal material utilization and costreduction
– Die Engineering: Die surface development using Parametric andNURBS Surfaces,
Validation using Fast, Accurate and Scalable Incrementalanalysis.
– Tryout and Production: DOE and Optimization enabled for robustproduct and manufacturing process.
HyperForm provides best ROI in its class with functionality andaffordability to meet demands of customers varying from individualanalysts, tool shops, to large OEMS.
– HyperForm: Highly efficient comprehensive platform for thestamping product development cycle.
– HyperForm Solista: Forming simulation essentials for productdesign and manufacturing in a Standalone Package.
– HyperBlank: Early manufacturing feasibility and material Costingfor product design in a standalone package.
Customers worldwide from individual tool shops to large OEM’s havebenefited using HyperForm to a) improve the product design for easymanufacture at early concept stage, and b) develop reliable androbust tooling that minimize die tryouts and press down timeresulting in quality parts conforming requirements. Therebymaximizing efficiency and significantly reducing cost and time forproduct development.
Installer Size: 1248 MB