Software Description: eMail Bounce Handler v3.9.1 Full Crack
Bounce e-mail (sometimes referred to as bounce mail) iselectronic mail that is returned to the sender because it cannot bedelivered for some reason. Unless otherwise arranged, bounce e-mailusually appears as a new note in your inbox. E-mail users canencounter bounce e-mail because an addressee has changed his or heraddress, because their mail box is full, because the note ismisaddressed, or for some other reason.
Maxprog has developed eMail Bounce Handler, abounce email filtering and handling software that recognizes bounceemail using a customizable set of rules and extracts recipient’saddresses allowing you to use them again to try sending yourmessage or to take them off your list.
eMail Bounce Handler is able to process bounce messages from allkind of sources like your local files, both remote and localmailboxes, plain text drops and from the clipboard. In the case ofremote access eMail Bounce Handler gives support for both the POPand the IMAP protocols, retrieving bounce messages and keeping anyother message untouched. Once your bounce messages have beenprocessed you get a list of “dead” email addresses you can exportin order to clean your original list or to try to send your messageagain.
Here are some key features of “eMail BounceHandler”:
– POP, APOP and IMAP support
– Full SSL v1, v2, v3 and TLS v1 support
– Support for DSNs (Delivery Status Notifications) and EnhancedMail System Status Code
– Extraction of bounces from text drops, text file drops andclipboard
– Extraction of bounces from Mac OS X Mail, Microsoft Entourage andPowerMail
– Multiple customizable accounts
– Scheduled connections support
– Customizable filtering rules
– 60 rules already defined to handle almost 99,9% bounces
– Customizable deletion mark
– Customizable export function
– Complete connection log
Installer Size: 22.8 MB